MORS Group is looking for a qualified intern to join our program management team. Our team produces quality project and liaises with major companies in the Asian region, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of program management of the ACES Awards; a flagship program recognising successful leaders and CSR advocates in Asia.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of program management.
The ideal period to serve would be 6 to 9 months, between April to December 2015.
1. Assist in shortlisting qualifying candidates for the ACES Awards
2. Assist qualifying nominees through the nomination process over phone and emails
3. Assist in managing email campaigns
4. Assist program manager in the overall management of the program as and when required
5. Assist as a second interviewer if required for final nominees based on criteria given by jury panel (judging process and final outcomes are at jury’s sole discretion). You may be required to travel to Asian countries for this task.
MORS Group is looking for an undergraduate student able to be stationed in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, with extensive knowledge on research methodologies or business functions. Ability to speak another Asian language and familiarity of MNCs and business leaders in Asia is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Business Administration, Environmental Science, Advertising/PR, Economy, Language
Program web reference: www.acesawards.com
Interested Candidates should write to: email@example.com